BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

=\

I can't even think of a good title. I'm just very blah. I'm going to whine and I'm sorry but I'm having a rough day. Despite a great day and a half with A. my weekend technically began abdly and is ending not so great either. Thanks to none other than RSD. The call we got/didn't get from Boston really upset me on Friday and today I'm having a flare thanks to rain and stress. I'm also feeling sick, I have a stuffy nose and such so it's been a very blah day. I slept a lot but still don't feel much better. My foot isn't as bad as last rain storm but still not great. Writing on my autofightbio didn't help. It stresses me out, but I figured there were people it will make aware and people who want to know these things. Friends who care. =] So I wrote. It's really hard for me to write because it's reminding how good I am doing and I realize how much I take it for granted. I mean honestly RSD still really messes my life up. It's making it so I can't go on a trip I really want to go on and the whole not knowing if I'm going for treatment is holding me back too. I can't wait to see if they think I'm "bad enough" for their treatment. That will be like my deciding thing. Like it's sounds dumb and is dumb but true. I'm trying to look forward to the good times before that. I get my braces off on the 21st of October. Which is also N.'s b-day for which I bought him a sweatshirt so I don't have to see the ugly one as often. the day after that I am starting my "realcarebaby" project where we care for electronic babies for 5 days. That's going to be super stressful but my friends are excited... Also this coming weekend I'm going to camp. That always helps me. It's so peaceful there. It's going to be super cold but i don't care. I'll being snuggy clothing. I love the air up there. It's so fresh. I love the middle of nowhere!!! yay. And I'll get some quotes so I end on a happy ♪ <-- get it?! happy note! tehhehee

"Good ideas are not adopted automatically. They must be driven into practice with corageous patience." Hyman Rickover

"An once of action is worth a ton of theory." Friedrich Engels

"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot further with a smile and a gun." Al Capone

"A book burrows into your life in a very profound way because the experiance of reading isn't passive." Erica Jong O Magizine, 2003

"Realism...has no more to do with reality than anything else." Hob Broun

"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is ready for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter." Sir Winston Churchhill on the night of his 75th birthday

"Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose." Lyndon B. Johnson

"Never deprive someone of hope; it might be all they have." H. Jackson Brown Jr.

"It's a dangerous buissness going out your front door." J.R.R Tolkien The Fellowship of the Ring

♥♥♥



1 comments:

Disa said...

lol, Baaaaob. "happy note." So, where's this camp? Send me an IM when you get this.


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.