BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Gut? Oder.... Schlect Montag


Is it going to be a good day or a bad day. I'm thinking not too bad. There are remnants of a hurricane about so my foot is not in a very good mood. I think I'm going to put my TENS on and somehow tough it out. I'm sad though... A. isn't coming to school today =[ If she reads this before I talk to her HIIIIII I MISS YOU FEEL BETTER. Monday's are always rough and having to face one without her is not going to be fun. I have to turn in a project the last period of the day today...so I need to go. I also have lots of tests reviews and homework to pass in. Tomorrow will be better. But at least I have orchestra. Today's quote : "Music is the best medicine." I say it often. Music is so diverse it's like a human...it's made by humans but it has a life of it's own. Everyone can find a style of music that makes them happy...or at least feel better. For me it's loud screaming, painful songs or meaningful smooth songs. CT and I want to play a piece of the Four Season's by Vivaldi in orchestra. I think I'm going to see what my teacher has to say about that. it would be really fun. Oh I love orchetra and it's people and the music and playing violin.


As far as the treatment thing...I'm still terrified and in the dark. I've been bringing it up with my dad...but it's hard because I know it's going to be hard to organize and pay for. I feel so bad but I just want the chance to get better. I want the chance to be the best I can be and make a difference.


Blog y'all l8r ♥♥♥

1 comments:

Disa said...

I totally agree with you about music. Except the human part. Sure we make music but other things/objects make music too. And that's cool. You should totally play the 4 seasons!! I can come and watch!! :)


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.