BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Glucklich und Nicht

Well I just read Deeeseal's blog. She blogged a lot about me. This made me happy. Lots of things in the past days have made me happy. Happiness is good for RSD. I'm going to make a list of happy things and a list of unhappy things...because I want to. I need to blog. But I just don't know, life has been SIMPLE. Yes I said simple. SIMPLE. It's so scary haha. It will pass unfortunately...but oh well. Here is the list of happy things and the happy quote:
"I ant to soak the sun, going to tell everyone to lighten up..." Me and Casey listened to this song today and it made both of us happy. It's not my typical genre of music...but oh well.

Happies:

  • friends (CT, AP, SF, NS, DN, MB, CH, MH, etc.)
  • him. who also happens to be one of the above mentioned and like the best guy friend i've ever had... oh rsdfghtrgrl... so silly
  • TENS
  • sunshine
  • ripsticking- it's an art and you must be sure not to break your elbow...
  • things my friends say i'll have to put up some quotes in my next post...
  • stickers
  • vintage clothing
  • bright colors and funky patterns
  • A's words of the day
  • Vermont
  • EBAY!!!!!!!
  • my friends blogs
  • sparkles
  • music (hair metal durrrr)
  • KISS IS TOURING THE US SUMMER 09'!!!!!!!!!
  • simplicity
  • violin
  • nicknames (Baaaaob, Ro, Robinsky, etc.)
  • camp
  • short hair
  • pictures
  • fingerpainting, feet painting and in the case of me...nose and knee painting as well...- good times CT ;-)
  • four-wheeling- OMG C. WE GOTTA WORK ON THE MOVIE or I at least need to come ova...
  • smoothies
  • Charoodles
  • talking to people on IM till the wee hours of the morning
  • homecoming, and school dances in general
  • film fest. (and making movie w. C. for it!)
  • thunderstorms
  • Phuket, Thailand-I'm going there someday
  • German-besides this year teacher...
  • fresh air (like country air)
  • manatees
  • squash (especially summer)
  • mashed potatoes
  • doggies--especially labs. and I love Allie (CT) and Wonder (CH) dur.
  • bring a mermaid- AP CT BEACH LOVE
  • cows
  • ostriches
  • RSD buddies
  • Boston
  • basketball
  • guitar players (especially of the male variety...but i also wish i could play)
  • reading
  • writing
  • mountain biking--don't go to the mountains to do so...but...oh well.
  • poetry
  • hiking (well...when i can)
  • purple
  • cattle pulls
  • Private Practice
  • making fun of friends that are meant to be made fun of
  • perdy canes (for walking with dur)
  • PTs (not going to them...but they are awesome ppl!)
  • feeling proud
  • sarcasm
  • making a difference
  • trophies (of which i have none =[ but I do have medals and awards =])
  • swimming
  • watching football
  • farms
  • the country
  • subways... (well i can't decide whether i love or hate them...)
  • lights (especially of the funky variety)

And now for the not so happies:

  • owies
  • limitations
  • meanies
  • the four-wheeler dying...
  • people being dumb (cough cough especially over stupid things ie. HAIR or things they don't realize ie. we won't go there...)
  • rap-well for a mood there are extremely few tolerable things
  • crutches
  • wheelchair
  • Dr. G (not the one from TV gosh no. pain specialist)
  • squirrels
  • being alone
  • stress
  • doctors visits
  • complexity (well depends)
  • rain which=pain
  • ignorance
  • Aerosmith
  • geometry---haha i know many that "concur"
  • mirror mazes...
  • horror films
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Bon Jovi

So yes. I listed...? lol. And now I'm off to do one of (or probably more than one) of the things on the happy list. Talk to the wee hours...oh and it's with him. So there's two already...yipee!

blog y'all l8r ♥♥♥

2 comments:

Disa said...

Niiice post. Hey look, I read just a short few hours after you wrote it!! Yay me!!! Anyways, you should listen to the some "Simple" by Katy Perry. You will like it. :)
Later Baaaaob!!!! :D

Casey Timmerman said...

We must fourwheel before it snows! Considering how often we've gotten stuck in the woods, I'd rather not try that in like three feet of snow.
=P


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.