BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Es ist Kalt


It is cold. Very cold. I am cold brrrrrr. I don't have much to say to all you guys. I just feel the need to blog. My foot is purple and I'm kinda like wah HUGS. but I'll make it. I seem to usually. I get to sleep in as long as I want in the morn =]

But then on Sunday I have a dumb baby shower (weird name. it's not raining babies...?) to go to. NO NO NO. Quality family time...especially extended family gatherings...not so much my thing. But I'll survive perhaps. Before then I have work to get done, even though I did a considerable amount today I still do. But right now I just need some snuggy warm clothing and blankies. I think I shall get ready for bed and lay here snuggled. mmmm. sounds good. blog y'all l8rrrr =]

3 comments:

Casey Timmerman said...

=]
You'll be fine.
At least you aren't sitting here wearing gloves cause your mother doesn't turn on the heat...
And I'll give you hugs!

ilovewords said...

*BIG HUGS*

Disa said...

*HUGS and SMILES*
lytjab :)


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.