Well today i went to the doc to get some meds. fixed and my blood pressure was high. You know why?! cuz i dind't want to be there. What else makes it high?! BOYS. Casey is always saying "boys." As in. Dumb dumb dumb. It's a generalization I'm sorry. But the ones in our lives...amaze us with their dumbness...often. Well not so much dumbness. Immaturity. I mean I'm taking a child dev. class and I know it's not there fault but sometimes you just need to chill. It's hard but they should try. Especially when they know a girl is in a bad mood or had a rough day. I am going to try to make my son(s) if I ever have any into more caring individuals. It is possible to do that. The problem is when boys are little they are told "not to feel" it's not "manly" it's not what big boys do. I mean I'm not saying I want a "wimpy" child but bettering understanding feelings would help guys in relationships. I don't want my son to be a jerk to his gf. I don't want him to say hurtful things without realizing...or with realizing. If I ever even have a son or kids in general...just an example.
A rough day filled with things that make you cry is not helped by a guy being insensitive is my case and point. the day started off with guess what. PAIN. And then I had to go to the doctors so that stressed me out. good news from the doctors though. New meds for anxiety and also she recommends Boston and said she'd call for a referral. the day was SO LONG and excruciating but I survived. I tried to keep the mood light and so I'd improve. and then I have a dumb kid arguing and irritating me every chance he can. N., nonetheless. -_-
But the doctor called us and said she reached Boston. the thing is, we missed that call and were supposed to call back when we got the voicemail. But it was too late, they were gone by the time we got it. Now we have to wait till tomorrow.
Ugh. I'm scared scared scared. I don't want to go far away and be tortured. =\
But I came up with the idea that my friends will send me with good luck charms when I go for my eval. and so maybe then I'll get accepted and not have a choice. Then there will be a plan. Plans help me. I want the plan to be not wait till summer...but I have to fight for that...my Dad thinks otherwise. I want to get it over with. I want RSD to stop ruining my life asap. If it means taking extra classes before I go... I WILL. I want normalcy!!!! ='[
The quote from A.'s blog because it's happy. A. makes me very very happy. She's my bestest friend in the wide world. LOVE LOVE LOVE. And cookies?! "Joy suffused through the classroom and each student picked up a ginger bread cookie." I like ginger bread cookies... and snicker doodles... and chocolate chip cookies... and oatmeal cookies... and sugar cookies... and triple chocolate chunk cookies... and those cookies with all the little m & m's in them those are good... but not really cookies with nuts... unless there macadamia nuts... or pecans... those are good or even walnuts... and I'll eat peanut butter cookies... cookies are good what can I say."

Blog ya l8r everyone. I need sleep.




0 comments:
Post a Comment