Guten abend everyone! (that means good evening) I don't have tons to blog about but I will probably find you some good quotes =]
Let's see, today was a good day generally. A. wasn't in school =[ But I had a very fun open period. My friends and I painted our nails. Yes, in school. In the middle of the day. It was quite amusing. Mine (my nails) are bring pink and yellow. They're very intense. Intense colors are fabulous though yay yay yay.
I also finished a writing piece for a prompt today. I wrote it about my RSD journey. The prompt was to write about something that the outcome wasn't what you expected. I definitely did notexpect to be where I am today. I've had an incurable disease for nearly three years. And am just being evaluated for the only treatment that may bring remission, in 2 weeks. OMG. It's been a long road and the end isn't in site...
Wow. I don't feel like get all serious and gushy, but it's just so so so crazy to think about. So i'll find some quotes for you all! =]
"No price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Friedrich Nietzsche
"Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together." Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
"Sometimes people are layered like that. There's something totally different underneath than what's on the surface. But sometimes, there's a third, even deeper level, and that one is the same as the top surface one. Like with pie." Joss Whedon, Zack Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen, and Jed Whedon, Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, 2008
"America is one of the finest countries anyone ever stole." Bobcat Goldthwaite
"We all have a few failures under our belts. It's what makes us ready for successes." Randy K. Milholland Midnight Macabre 10-18-05
"There is no mistaking a real book when one meets it. It's like falling in love."Christopher Morley
"The best armor is to keep out of range." Italian Proverb
"We're not lost. We're locationally challenged." John M. Ford
"In order for people to be happy, sometimes they have to take risks. It's true these risks can put them in danger of being hurt." Meg Cabot, The Boy Next Door, 2002
"Don't fall before you're pushed." English Proverb
"Each body has its art..." Gwendolyn Brooks
"Laugh at yourself first, before anyone else can." Elsa Maxwell
"Fiery colors begin their yearly conquest of the hills, propelled by the autumn winds. Fall is the artist." Takayuki Ikkaku, Arisa Hosaka and Toshihiro Kawabata, Animal Crossing: Wild World, 2005
Guten Nacht <333
Emerging from the shadows....
16 years ago




1 comments:
Niiice quotes. :)
Guess what??!!
2 more dayys!!! :D
Post a Comment