BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Seize The Day

I'm so sorry my people. I've been too lazy to blog. I don't feel like there is anything notable to blog about...but I shall anywho. I've been "seizing the day" living life in the moment and hoping I'll have enough spoons for it. I've been doing okay. The past 2 days have been spent at a state fair. I love fairs. I love animals. I'm a major cattle person. I have always wanted a pair of cattle to drive in pullings at fairs. My dad's side of the family does a lot of it. And I really want to! My favorite type of cow/cattle is Brown Swiss =] They are adorable. I of course love Holsteins as well. The first day we went to the fair I went with CT. We had a blast. We ate good food and had fun fun fun, especially watching the motocross boys XD It was very entertaining. Last night I went with my family to the demo derby (5th year tradition) it was blast. Otherwise we just looked at animals and petted them and the kids went on rides and we looked at exhibits and ate foot and went to pulls. It's been good. I hope we can go today! That'd be lovely. Because tonight is the freeforall cattle pull. =D and I want to see that. So ya... today's quote is "Seize the day". My foot has been doing okay. I can go and go and go and it gets worse and worse and worse. By the end of the day I'm dying. But I usually recover decently for the next day. Today...starting off at way less than 100% though =p But I shall try to seize the day, nevertheless.

Blog ya l8rssss ♥♥♥

0 comments:


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.