BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Adorkable


I am adorkable. I like that word. It's my new word that describes me. I'm an adorable dork. being a dork, it's underrated. It in reality makes life more fun.


Anywho I don't really have much to say besides that I have the final draft of my essay. I'm going to be sending it in. I'll be sure to let y'all know what happens with it =]


Otherwise, I'm just kind of hanging out. Tonight Project Runway and Shear Genius are on. As well as the Olympics. So I'll be watching a good deal of TV. Last night was my favorite show though, Secret Life of an American Teenager. It's overly dramatic and not realistic but I love it. It's a very adorkable. haha.


Also I'm kinda just waiting for some fun....


la deee da


blog y'all l8r ♥♥♥

0 comments:


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.