BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sweet Sarcasm

I am fluent in English and sarcasm and I'm working on German. Sarcasm keeps me going, if I had to be serious all the time I'd be more of a wreck then I already am. Sarcasm helps ease the RSD seriousness and all my issues. Well I posted on BYDLS.com a forum asking for some good sarcastic pain/RSD related jokes. Well here is what I've got so far. They're great!!! And so think before you talk to me...what you get back you may not be ready for ;-]

Them: Why are you walking funny?
Me: Oh, I left my pain tolerance in my other jacket.

Them: you're too young to be sick!
Me: you're too old to be so naive!

Them: You're too young to have a cane! (or similar nonsense)
Me: Well, I’m too tired to crawl so I thought I’d bring it anyway.

Them: You can't be in THAT much pain
Me: Yeah and you can't be THAT stupid

Them: Why are you limping
Me: It's a New Fashion, What do you think... Will it take off

Them: What is Wrong with you
Me: I broke my foot kicking the last dumb person to ask me that question

When asked 'Why are you using a cane?'
Answer: 'It's great for whacking annoying people.' or 'I broke my fashion sense' or 'I'm an apprentice pimp'

When asked 'What's wrong with you?'
Answer: 'I've run out of tolerance for irritating questions'

They're good dontcha think?! haha. Well no specific quote today just all of the above.

I don't know I just have stuff to sort out feeling very misunderstood by everyone but my BYDLS/RSD buddies. But it's not their fault. They try.

I'm getting a vintage dress!!! Yay. haha yea...I have lots to do today so yea... I'm going to go...

perhaps i shall blog later...if not. till next time!!!

♥♥♥

2 comments:

Disa said...

I love them. You made them up, right?? But anyways, they are really good. If only I could be better sarcastic, lol. laters.

Noveling Neurotic said...

I didn't make these up these are from others. But I have some ;-p


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.