In other words. I don't want to grow up and I don't want school. It's coming. In 2 days. 2!!! NO NO NO. I hate the drama and social aspect of it all. especially with RSD. No one gets what I have to fight everyday just to be there. It's hard to focus and stay calm and stress free. I need to stay stress-free for my foot sake...and my sanity for that matter. But school just stresses me out. If it's not the work (which usually it isn't) it's all the damn people. Excuse my language but it truly makes me really upset. School. I used to love it. Now I wish I could be home schooled. That's how bad it is. I don't like associating with other people, too much drama. I mean don't get me wrong I love hanging with friends. I like learning and playing in orchestra but it just stresses me out. Trying to fight through day after day after day times 180. =p
I just don't want to grow up in general. there is too much to think and worry about all the time.
*sigh* I wish I could have stayed at camp. =[
I hope deeseal is okay, I'm certainly gunna miss her in orchestra!!! I'm gunna miss A. more. She is my very closest buddy in that class cuz we shared a stand. And now...I don't know who I'm gunna be with ='[ I'll be fine. Maybe somehow...
Today's quote,: "She hates time make it stop..." from the song 1985
just all BLAH.
blog ya l8r ♥♥♥
Emerging from the shadows....
16 years ago




2 comments:
great song, 1985. love it. Sorry I haven't blogged yet, but I will!! It just has been crazy here with the tight ass schedule. But tomorrow/monday it's stopping and I'll actually have time. ttyl!!
yay yay. looking forward to blog.
and hopefully ttys!!!
<333
Post a Comment