BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Officialness and Other Randoms...

Well I'm officially a memeber of butyoudontlooksick.com
My name on there is rsdfghtr girl so for any readers who are also members be sure to find me. I like it, I can find some new RSD buddies!!! And help people. And get help. Maybe it will make me less insane...haha ya right. But I can post on message boards and talk to others with invisible illnesses. It's comforting. I feel less alone. HOORAY. but don't get me wrong, this will never replace my non-RSD friends or the original RSD buddies. NY, DF, TC, DM, SB FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus I need support in my non-RSD issues too! that's why I have Deeeeseal, AP, CT, NS, SF, etc., etc.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Anyways...other randoms...
music is awesome. I love music. =]
Also, I need school clothing and I haven't tried on my old clothing yet... I best get to it. Still have spoons =] and i even played some basketball. HOORAY. =]

Oh also... I wanna show off some of this perdy "signature" :



Spanish may be more useful, but German will always be sexier


oh so true ^-^

ich liebe Deutsch. Und ich liebe meine readers.
Danke sehr schön!

I love german. and i love my readers.
thank you very much!

=p

Blog y'all l8r ♥♥♥

0 comments:


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.