BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

I May Need Clothing but I Wish I Could Go "Spoon" Shopping

I went shopping. It was okay. It used lots of spoons though. Now there is big owies =[
I got lots of adorable clothing and am excited to wear it. My favorite article that I got is a top that is plaid. It's dark purple and red plaid with other colors mixed in. It has got a collar and purple big buttons (6) in pairs of two on the chest. It's adorable. I also got jeans and other cute tops. I didn't get a dress for the homecoming dance though...but I will...hopefully...


Otherwise surprisingly I have not much to say. And so for a quote:

"A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down."
Oh Mary Poppins...
I'll take the medicine, sugar and the spoon...
and I'll still be in not so good shape. hehe.


blog y'all l8r ♥♥♥

0 comments:


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.