BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hug Me

Oy vay. Oy vay. Oy vay.
Why? All I have to say is why. Why do I fight what i need? I feel like I should be fine on my own. But really I don't think I am. I'm scared. It's so hard to admit. But I'm so scared. It's like all the time I'm scared of something. And I don't NEED a guy. But right about now I sure could use someone to just hug me. To hold me and make me feel just a little bit less afraid. but oh well, I don't have that. And it's my own fault. I don't think I'm worth the trouble. Cuz really I'm not. Me and my RSD, no one wants that. My independentness and being so indecisive. I'm like insane. I never know anything anymore. Everything is always up in the air. I don't like it.

Anywho. I'm trying to keep myself under control. I just need to try to be calm.

Writing helps me. Blogging helps me. Other people help me. I just need to work on helping myself...

I had a lot to say earlier, lots of happier things. But I don't know as though i feel like writing that now. Sorry for the bad mood. Foot is kinda bad and just mood is not good. It happens I guess.



blog y'all l8r ♥♥♥

0 comments:


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.