BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

I'm Famous in Korea...and I Don't Speak Korean




Yea. I am. I have proof too. That picture is of my RSD buddies and I being filmed by a Korean film guy for a thing about RSD. It was going to be on TV to show the Korean government that RSD is real and a big deal. So yaa... we're cool. Also... I wanted to show you a picture of me and someone I love more than anything. My RSD buddy Meem. LOVE HER LOVE HER LOVE HER and I also love this picture of us. So yea...it's late, but I was putting pics. on bydls and thought I'd share a few with you... and the story of my fame.




Danke danke sehr schön!




♥♥♥

0 comments:


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.