BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Counting my Spoons

If you haven't read Spoon Theory you should. It will help you better understand my life. It discusses how when you have a disease you have to think about everything you do and make sure your going to be able to make it through the day. Today I want to play basketball, but my foot has been acting up, so I have to count my spoons. Hopefully I will get out there and play some basketball. It also depends on who I choose to talk to today. If I end up in a stressful situation it will cost me a spoon...so I don't know. I'm going to try it, I need more exercise anyways, it may actually help my foot. Well it will make it seem worse...while really helping? Yeah RSD doesn't make sense. You get remission most commonly by torturing it out w. physical therapy. I could go stay in a hospital and take part in a vigorous program to do that, but I figure I need to adjust and work on my own instead of taking a huge chunk of time out of my life for something that might work. Even though I know people who have had success with it, for a year or more of remission.

In other news the essay is waiting to be judged but I'm nervous, because I didn't think about posting it. So therefore I posted it here and on another site to share with people and now I have to worry about if they look for plagiarism and find it. I mean it's mine and I posted it those places but they don't know that... =[ awww how was I so stupid?!

Also, I saw this quote and I am using it as the quote of the day,
"The thing I hate most about you is that you make me love you."
This rings true for more than one person in my life. I fight with people so much, but in the end I love them and can't help it. It also is so for the person I like. I try to stack the deck against them and move on, but all in al they're always there for me. And that's what really counts... oy vay.

Anywho, I'm off for a fun filled day of spoon counting! Wo0o0o. haha, not really but I do plan on playing some basketball and also hopefully trying on all my clothes so I know what to buy when I go school shopping.

I'll blog y'all l8r! ♥♥♥

0 comments:


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.