BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Schule Tage

School days. Oh boy. I survived my first day somehow. It didn't put me in a bloggy mood...that's why I didn't blog yesterday. So I'm blogging before school today so that you guys get your rsdfghtr blog dosage for the day. Well I survived because i didn't bring my information on RSD and my DX to the nurse and I also didn't tell any teachers. I'm in tons of pain, because my knee too has been bothering but I'll figure it out. I just e-mailed my teachers will a spiel about RSD and what they should expect blah blah blah. That stuff is still hard for me. You would think it gets easier but it hasn't yet... And I shall go see the nurse today. I hope A. will be there so she can go with me. She keeps me calmed down...

In other news, the quote. "He's always been mine, since the day we met. Except, he hasn't realized it yet." this is my quote about about certain people... ya well it's been the same certain person for almost a year now. That's kinda crazy seems how they've rejected me and they're like my best guy friend. But I well. W.e He's mine. haha. He'll figure it out eventually.

I'll figure things out...

eventually.

Blog ya l8r ♥♥♥

0 comments:


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.