Wow. That is one of the hardest most nerve racking phone calls I've ever had to make. One of the hardest voicemails to leave. It's so pathetic. It was at the counseling place. Where I don't really want to go but deep down know it's probably a good idea and may help. Although in the past...it's just been a waste of many. As have most any person in the medical field in my state besides Erika, my PT. She was amazing. I think she's part of the reason I know exactly what I want to be. RSD is the other reason. I want to be a pediatric PT. Physical therapist really helped me. I want to help kids/teens as well. I'd like to write on the side too...but I know pediatric PT is what I'm meant to do. This is good. (schön!)
Last night after I was all befuddled over school I started thinking about the good things that this year will bring. I am going to try harder and do well and I'm in hard classes. Das ist gut. I'm going to try out for a play. Das ist gut and FUN! I'm also taking orchestra and German which I love. Plus I'm going to join German club. FUN FUN FUN. I was also talking to CG about the German exchange trip. Well turns out it's every other year. That means I'll go next year. WITH THE CLASS AHEAD OF ME. which is awesome cuz like all my friends who take German are in that class. So that's pretty cool. I gotta conquer that flying fear first...but I'll get to it... I really want to go to Germany. das ist gut. schön!
The quote is a good one today. It was said by Muhammad Ali, "Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill. " Well I'm going to be a champion. I'm going to fight no matter what. It won't come easy but it's inside me I know it. I'm going to beat RSD and win my dreams. Somehow some way.
And I leave you with that
♥♥♥





0 comments:
Post a Comment