German mood. =]
I love speaking German. It's fun for me!!! I got an award for it this year and that makes me proud =] I am really dedicated to it, I just randomly speak it and incorporate it all the time. I think my friends (the non-German speaking) think I'm a littel nutty...but oh well. I think it adds to mein adorakableness hehe.
OMG OMG OMG. Tomorrow I'm so excited. Me and A. are going to an amusement park. I have butterflies in my tummy I'm so excited! It's going to be so fun! I never really go to them so it's going to be a blast. It's like my last "hoorah" before school starts back up. it's going to be wild. Yipee yipee.
Not too much to blog about. I survived the doctors. Got two shots. Healthy other than RSD, but it's not going to kill me (well not directly) so I'm good.
Been spoon counting and managing, paying a little for playing basketball...and knee is bothering still but should be fine.
Not to much else...
love my friends.
Blog ya l8r ♥♥♥
words I always spell wrong:
tomorrow, ordinary, more to come soon! lol.
Quote: "ein flaus Gefühl in der Magengegend haben"
^^^ To have butterflies in ones tummy.
hehehehe.
I love speaking German. It's fun for me!!! I got an award for it this year and that makes me proud =] I am really dedicated to it, I just randomly speak it and incorporate it all the time. I think my friends (the non-German speaking) think I'm a littel nutty...but oh well. I think it adds to mein adorakableness hehe.
OMG OMG OMG. Tomorrow I'm so excited. Me and A. are going to an amusement park. I have butterflies in my tummy I'm so excited! It's going to be so fun! I never really go to them so it's going to be a blast. It's like my last "hoorah" before school starts back up. it's going to be wild. Yipee yipee.
Not too much to blog about. I survived the doctors. Got two shots. Healthy other than RSD, but it's not going to kill me (well not directly) so I'm good.
Been spoon counting and managing, paying a little for playing basketball...and knee is bothering still but should be fine.
Not to much else...
love my friends.
Blog ya l8r ♥♥♥
words I always spell wrong:
tomorrow, ordinary, more to come soon! lol.
Quote: "ein flaus Gefühl in der Magengegend haben"
^^^ To have butterflies in ones tummy.
hehehehe.




2 comments:
Awww. That's cute. :) You should totally teach me how to say German. I really want to know, lol.
lesson number one. i love you in german is ich liebe dich. friends is freunde, yes is ja, no is nein and not is nicht. :D
Post a Comment