BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Times of My Life

I've been bad...
I didn't blog yesterday!!! Whoopies. Well I have good reasons. I was out all day at the amusement park with A. It was crazy crazy crazy. Definitely something I will remember forever. We went on all shorts of rides and ate good food. Lot's of memorable moments... for one we went on water rides...and we weren't wearing bathing suits...we were wearing clothing. Let's just say it was fun at the time...but the ride home was a little...soggy. Haha. It was blast anyways. And we also did something neither of us really wanted to do but decided to do, to say we did it, corkscrew roller coaster. It hurted us! But we did fine...ish... hehe. we went on tons of other rides too dodging stroms of course =-p we had sun though too, so it was spectacular. Oh and how could I forget, we got sat on a ride with these girls. First they can't get the saftey bar so they start yelling MISTER MISTER MISTER to get the attendant to help them. Then the whole time the ride is going they are screaming and one of them is going "OH MOMMY AH I'M GOING TO DIE MOMMY MOMMY." It wasn't that bad of a ride...but it was painful because it spun and tipped on it's side and i was squished against the outside of the car and owie my arm had like an indent in it...
Oh and I also saved A. from embarrassing us both...which it wouldn't have been her fault but it still would have been bad... we were in line and this guy in a piece of the line behind us was leaning backwards over the bar (railing making a queue line) and so if A. moved she would have bonked heads with this guy and it would have been a big mess...but little ol me goes "Don't move." Of course it freaked her out a little...but I told her about the guy after...and how I saved her! haha. then there was the haunted ride... we almost got stuck in a car with this couple who didn't want to ride with anyone... ehhhem. lol. So the guy didn't put us with them, thankfully. then, also it wasn't scary. BUT. There was water in it. This was long before we wanted to get wet, and the track went under a waterfall so we're going up to it screaming ah NO not water AH NO no no i don't want to go under it!!! And then, just before it goes under the lights turn off and the water stops. PHEW! lol.

So all in all. Time of my life!

Tomorrow I am going shopping for school clothing. Well I also need to find a homecoming dress. Dances...times of my life too. I like them, they are so awesome. Yea... I'm special haha. Also A.'s parties. I've only been to one but plan to continue to go to them. I can't give you any info on those... all girls...all insane...top secret. But definitely spectacular.

So ya...sorry I didn't write yesterday but I was very busy and very tired once I got home! So for the quotes... one that fits perfectly with this post:

"So take too many pictures,laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back"

So true^^^ yet so hard to follow ALL the time.

And another random quote that shows how crazy me and my friends are:

"Me and K-La wir in die disko gehen."

Yea...me and my friend K-La were bored in study hall...and I found that quote in the German dictionary. It means we're going to the disco!!! YIPEE!!! haha.

Good times.

More words I spell wrong often: embarrassing, didn't (i know how i just always mess it up when i'm typing)

blog y'all l8r ♥♥♥

0 comments:


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.